Why, Thank You - MFT WSC 336

June 7, 2017

Hoot-hoot, it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog! (WSC 336)


I decided to use the newly released Heart Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics for the heart element in the sketch. Here is my take.

I used only the frame die and put an owl from the For Owl You Do stamp set in it. I layered two panels cut with a die from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics underneath the heart frame, instead of the fishtail banner element in the sketch. 



The sentiment panel was cut with the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics. I applied a small foam dot only to the middle of the panel to make it arched.

Head on over to the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog for the challenge details and for more inspiration from the DT. I hope you'll join us for your chance to win a $50 MFT gift voucher!

Thank you for visiting!

3 comments: