MFT April Card Kit Countdown Day 2

April 18, 2017

Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT April Card Kit Countdown! The new A-maze-ing Card Kit will be available for purchase tonight at 9:00 pm EDT!!

(NOTE : The products written in boldface are included in the kit.)
I was inspired by this sentiment from the You're A-maze-ing stamp set for creating my interactive card. When you pull up the yellow tab...

The maze is solved! ;)

I started my card with a Black Licorice card base and added a panel of grid patterned paper.
I cut two Smooth White panels in the same size. I cut out a circle window from one of them with the Circle Shaker Window and Frame Die-namics, stamped the sentiment and "START", and drew two dashed lines with an orange gel pen. I stamped a maze and answer to another panel with the help of a MINI MISTI. I adhered the 'maze' panel to the card base and the 'window' panel over it with foam tape. 
I cut one more Smooth White card to create an insert, stamped a maze, and added a tab cut with a die from the Blueprints 32 Die-namics with hemp cord.


Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see the full reveal of the A-maze-ing Card Kit and for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Great card and great idea to make it fun a unique way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant combination of a pull card and message with the maze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Very Clever and Brilliant way to use the kit. I absolutely Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card Torico, love the removable tag, what a fantastic design! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative...love the solution under the tag.

    ReplyDelete