You Make My Whole World Happy - MFT New Product Launch

March 8, 2017

It's time to shop! MFT's March new products are available for purchase now! 


To celebrate the new release, I'd like to share a card I made using the Critter Clan stamp set & Die-namics.

I combined the cute critters from the Critter Clan stamp set with the Birch Trees Die-namics, the Solid Birch Trees Die-namics, and the Grassy Hills Die-namics to create a woodland scene. 

To create my background, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel from watercolor paper using the Blueprints 24 Die-namics, blended some Distress Inks (Scattered Straw and Tattered Rose) over it, and spritzed it with some water and gold ink. I die cut the birch trees from Primitive Cream and Latte CS, then adhered them to the panel.


I stamped a piece of Gumdrop Green CS with the new Mesh Background stamp using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye ink, then die cut two grassy hill panels out of it. I curved the sentiment along the hill's line, and added some tiny spots and flowers with a white gel pen.


Head on over to the MFT blog to see the other DT members have come up with for today. And don't forget to leave comments on the DT blogs for your chance to win a prize! (Check out the MFT blog for more details!)

I'd like you to check out the March Release Class that is available on the MFT blog, too. You can download five tutorials in one easy PDF for free! I've shared a tutorial on how to use the Slider Channel Companion Windows Die-namics and the Slider Channel Builder Die-namics together. (I shared the card on Day 4 of the Release Countdown.)



Thank you for stopping by!

61 comments:

  1. Very cute! You're talent always amazes me! Love your beautiful colored backgrounds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a sweet scene Torico. I just love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute critters! I like the white gel pen touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed not having a Birdie Brown set offered this month. I love your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really miss you having a Birdie Brown set in this release. I love your designs and I love your cards. ( I signed on under my son's account in the prior post.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you've coloured the creatures and I love the scene you've created.
    I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Love your coloring and how you made the sentiment "wavy."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! I always love seeing all the creative cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! I always love seeing all the creative cards you make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this delightful scene from coloring to design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coloring job on the critters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card. Love the trees and your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great coloring! This card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wauu. This is adorable card dear Torico..Super great coloring and design. Thank you so so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are always special.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cute animals. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, love this card! Great idea for using white gel pen on background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness!!! Such adorable card!!! Very very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute woodland scene. I like your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. FUN forest animals - colored brilliantly too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card!These critters are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the scene you created, such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!! I love everything about this! The colorful background is beautiful! The woodland creatures are adorable! And that sentiment is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your woodland scene! Your critters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So adorable - love the cute scene!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the sponged colors,thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very adorable scene with all these critters.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  29. so cute! Such a great scene and your coloring is always so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a wonderful card! Your coloring is amazing! I love all the little details you have added with the white dots on the 'grass' and the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this card! You really made the animals look great with your coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is a fun card. Love the layering of the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those are some darn cute critters. Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable card. The little forest animals are colored so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  35. So cute! I love those critters. Scene cards are my faves. I'll always take new critters. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  36. It's amazing what white dots can do for that finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love this card ! So sweet , great scene and beautiful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  38. I don't have the 'right' words to convey how I marvel over the magic you create with MFT products, so I'll just express a genuine, deep WOW! Your forest scene card is stellar; love the critters with their precious expressions! Smiling brightly and feeling inspired!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  39. cute, cute, cute!! love your fun little scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your card is so adorable!!! All your little critters are just so sweet and I love the background you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow your color blending and colored images on this card is Fabulous! Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful inked background, coloring & design--love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Your card is so fun. I love your background work.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such an adorable scene! These little woodland critters are adorable and I love how you colored them up! Love the dimension, too.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  46. These little critters sure have a wonderful home!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Beautiful card, those critters are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  48. Adorable woodland scene!Love your coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete