Tiny Shaker Tags - MFT March Release Replay

March 14, 2017

Today the MFT Creative Team is taking a fresh look at our most recent release with inspiring ideas and innovative takes on the complete collection. We love the opportunity to look at our products with fresh eyes, envisioning entirely new ways to showcase the possibilities they present!

I played with the Stitched Tiny Tags 2 Die-namics, which is this month's Free with $60 Die-namics, and made a baby card.


The shape of the Stitched Tiny Tags Die-namics is so cute! And I love that it includes two types of frame tags that can be layered over a tag base. I used one of those frame dies to create my tiny shaker tags. 


To create a shaker tag, I die cut a tag base out of Smooth White CS and two frame tags out of colored CS. I layered the frame tags over the tag base and put in some shaker elements - white micro beads and die cut stars cut with a die from the Baby Rattle Die-namics. Then I sealed them with a piece of acetate and added another frame cut from polka dot patterned paper. The letters were cut out from Milk Chocolate CS using the Bottlecap Letters Die-namics
I combined these tags with a cute bear from the Friends Furever stamp set. The word "WELCOME" is from the Welcome Baby stamp set and it was white embossed on a Blue Breeze panel cut with a die from the Stitched Sentiment Stripes Die-namics. The background panel was cut from tiny check patterned paper using the Blueprints 31 Die-namics and the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics, and several die cut stars were added around the bear.

Make sure you stop by the MFT blog to see what the other DT members have created for today. :)

Thank you for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. So very cute! I love your little shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torico those are great as little shakers. I can't wait for my new stuff to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be the cutest bear ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shakers are looking very nice. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used those little tags Torico.

    ReplyDelete